Alimentor is an essential tool for divorced parents who seek a fair recognition of their child‑raising efforts. Track visitation time and expenses. Log late pick-ups, missed visitations and disagreements. Compare actual parenting time with the established visitation schedule. See how your custody schedule aligns with daily events and holidays. Generate detailed reports that you can attach to your court documents.
- Record detailed timing of every visitation, add photos and notes
- Use recurring events to set up visitation schedules
- Log late pick-ups, missed or withheld visitations, past due payments
- Control the timeshare percentage, total hours and nights spent with your kids
- Record data for multiple parents and guardians
ACTUAL VS. PLANNED
- Concurrently log planned and actual: visitation time and expenses
- Generate detailed reports indicating deviations from the established visitation schedule
- Monitor the differences between planned and actual timeshare percentage
- See how your custody schedule aligns with daily events and holidays
- Color-coded time bars show exact events duration
- View your device calendar events (read-only)
- Shows entire month at a glance
- Contains built-in holidays calendar (US, CA, AU)
- Easily send, print or save reports in PDF format
- Produce detailed visitation calendars
- Tailor reporting period and contents selection to your needs
- Export data in Microsoft Excel format (xlsx) for further processing
- Securely backup, sync and share your data using Apple’s iCloud
- Avoid accidental data loss when your device is lost or damaged
- Sync data across your own devices
- Share data with other Alimentor users (read‑only)
- Flexibly define access rights for each user (types of events, children)
- No need to create an account or remember a new password
- Search by person, title, note, year
- Easy-to-read timeline shows upcoming events and payments
- Today view Reminders widget
- Automated upload of the spreadsheet and report files to Dropbox or iCloud
To learn more and to view sample documents, visit the Alimentor’s homepage: alimentor.org
STOP MISSING OUT
Start writing down your child‑raising efforts. Become more organized. Better assess whether or not you’re working towards your goals. Build confidence.
Sharing detailed written information about parenting activities with the other parent regularly is always the best practice. It may encourage a more co‑operative approach.
GOING TO COURT?
Record dates, times, exact quotations, actions, facts and what you have seen, done or what you see others do. Stay organized and encourage your lawyer to effectively represent you.